Carnival Cruise requires guests to provide proper travel documentation in order to travel. The documentation is required at embarkation and throughout the cruise and is the responsibility of the guest. Our policy states that any guest traveling without proper documentation will be denied boarding the ship and will be under full penalty, and therefore, will not be offered a refund or a replacement cruise. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements. Below is a list of acceptable documents, we urge you to read and comply with ALL POLICIES. Please click on the links below, or for additional information, please feel free to contact us directly.

janan sawa

Janan Sawa

U.S citizens are required to carry a passport, valid for three months beyond the date of their visit. Or a Passport Card.

The passport card cannot be used to travel by air outside the United States nor travel to Cuba. U.S. citizens may present a limited-use, wallet-size passport card. The passport card will only be valid for land and sea travel between the United States and Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean region and Bermuda.

The following are acceptable:

  • An original or copy of a birth certificate issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics.
  • A clear, legible copy of a birth certificate that was originally issued by a government agency (state/county/city) or the Department of Health and Vital Statistics. The copy does not need to be notarized or certified.
  • Birth Certificate Card.

Guests are required to carry a valid Permanent Resident Card (as Green Card), that includes a photo I.D. Carnival assumes no responsibility for advising guests of Immigration requirements.

Please Note: If a Permanent Resident Card does not have an expiration date on the front, then it is a very old version and it is recommended that the guest applies to renew it. Filing instructions and forms are available at www.uscis.gov.

Photo I.D. Information: If the Permanent Resident Card does not include a photo I.D., a non-expired government-issued photo I.D. is required of all guests 16 years of age or older such as a Driver's License, Driver's Permit or government-issued identification card (city/state/federal).

All Canadian citizens, including children are required to carry a valid, unexpired Canadian passport if arriving by air into the United States. The following forms of travel documentation are acceptable for cruise travel but not all are acceptable for border crossing (driving) into the United States.

  • Canadian citizens may present a valid, unexpired Canadian passport. It is recommended that all guests travel with a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the completion of travel.
  • Canadian citizens who are U.S Permanent Residents MUST present a valid, unexpired U.S. Permanent Resident card.

Additional to Travel Documents, we advise all Passengers to carry a Photo ID. The following are acceptable:

  • Driver's License
  • Driver's Permit
  • School/Student I.D. (acceptable for guests 16/17/18 years of age)
  • Government-issued identification card (city/state/federal)
  • Government-issued Trusted Traveler Program Membership Card (NEXUS/SENTRI/FAST) - for photo identification use only.

When traveling with a minor where one parent or both parents or legal guardians are not cruising, we strongly recommend bringing an original signed letter from the absent parent(s) or legal guardians authorizing the minor to travel with you. This will expedite processing by the Department of Homeland Security.

A liquor and beverage consumption policy was created in order for Carnival to be able to control the liquor consumption of minors and the quantities consumed that lead to the disruptive behavior of others on board. This policy pertains to all cruise durations.

The minimum age for the purchase and/or consumption of alcoholic beverages in the bars, lounges and gift shops is 21 years of age. In the event that Bar/Restaurant/Gift Shop Staff are in question that the guest is less than 21 years old, they shall request picture identification, prior to serving the drink or selling the bottle of liquor.

Carnival reserves the right to refuse the sale of alcoholic beverages to anyone.

Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages onboard that are packaged in bottles. A small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, juice, and milk) packaged in cans or cartons may be brought onboard on embarkation day and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less per person.

Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception - At the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne per person in their carry-on luggage. All liquor, beer, other forms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages outside of this exception are strictly prohibited in both carry-on and checked luggage and such items will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided.

A $15 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, steakhouse or bar. A corkage fee is a charge exacted at a restaurant for every bottle served that was not bought on the premises.

We know some of our guests are accustomed to bringing on their own supply of bottled water so as part of this policy we have reduced the pricing for (purified) bottled water which will be conveniently delivered directly to your stateroom. Once onboard, the purchase is non-refundable; guests may take home any unopened bottles.

Pricing for Niagara Purified Drinking Water is as follows:

$4.50 USD for a 12-pack of bottled water (16.9 fluid ounce per bottle) for pre-cruise purchase. Please visit The Fun Shops at www.carnival.com/FunShops/in-stateroom-beverages/water to place your order before your cruise to ensure we have an ample supply onboard.

$4.50 USD (plus 15% gratuity) for a 12-pack of bottled water (16.9 fluid ounce per bottle) for purchase onboard by contacting Room Service.

Distilled Water
Guests may bring on board distilled water for use with a CPAP machine or nursery water for families with babies and packed in carry-on luggage. Distilled water may also be purchased onboard at $3.00 USD per gallon by contacting Room Service. The CPAP machine must be packed in carry-on luggage.

Guests are prohibited from bringing large coolers onboard since screening and movement of large coolers through embarkation is an impediment to the boarding and security process. However small, personal-sized coolers, no larger than 12" x 12" x 12" for the purpose of housing small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and/or medications are permitted as carry-on luggage.

Liquor purchased onboard and taken home may be subject to Customs duty and must be declared on the Customs Declaration form. For details on your duty-free allowance, click here.


You will enjoy a cruise filled with fun and entertainment. Entertainers include:

  • Sargon Youkhana (Chegui)
  • Ramsen Sheeno
  • Shabeh Lawando
  • Sargon Gabriel
  • Janan Sawa
  • Juliana Jendo
  • Sawsan Najar
  • Ogin Bet Samo
  • Isam Behnam
  • Johnny el Bandolero
  • DJ Jumpin' Jack
  • Johnson Sax
(Subject to Change)
Call Us


Follow us